Having a fully accessible waterfront group dock is a real selling point for residents. And a floating dock system that is as beautiful as it is low-maintenance will make it easier than ever to own. Because of EZ Docks, 30+ year life span and its sleek and simple design Housing developments come to us for the ultimate in waterfront development, an EZ Dock Group dock.
- Walk safe—unique float technology keeps the EZ Dock stable and slip-proof for walking. Plus, there are no nails or splinters so residents can even go barefoot.
- Build community—invest in a waterfront experience that easily grows and changes with residents’ needs and interests: fishing, boating, swimming, or just enjoying the view.
- Easy on and off—residents of all abilities can get in their watercraft without worrying about water level or craft stability.
- Low maintenance—save money by not having to paint, power wash, or perform regular repairs.
When looking for a new system to provide water access for your residents you will want a system that caters to all the residents. To achieve this you need to see what different forms of access are available.
- Boat docking—EZ Dock makes Fingers easy with optional fenders and cleats that can be placed at the user’s convenience.
- PWC Ports—With Demand for PWC’s increasing year over year there is a good chance your residents have or want to have a PWC. The most convenient way to own and operate one is with an EZ Dock PWC Port.
- Kayak Launch—With options for accessible launches and residential options our systems make kayaking a comfortable and dry activity for everyone.
Get in Touch
Let us know what you require us to do, with fast service, Trained and professional service, our team is the right group to get your projects done.
For direct contact and fast service Contact us